Red Ronin : 24 HRC Red Ronin : 24 HRC

Very good!

I was upset when I found out all the slots were filled for this but you guys were a great selection of artists! Maybe next time I'll make it in time ;)

This is RUSH This is RUSH

BEN WHERE YOU BEEN!

I was looking at your page and this shit took me by suprise I didn't think you guys were doing it. Thought urbanturf was dead :( Anyways great job you have defiantly improve on all levels of animating and your art. Hope you go through with it.

Ps. Get on AIM

DARE DARE

Good job!

This was very good. Nice art and animation.

Birds and the Bees Birds and the Bees

lol wow salty

I enjoyed this a lot lmfao especially the voice acting! You sound just like lazymuffin and that is a gift. Btw get on urbanturf I miss you :( Im not gay.

"Treat" "Treat"

Shit salty

Love ya! I'm going to start a halloween flash and not stop till I'm done I think lol. Loved it by the way.

SaltyPeach responds:

Thanks flat. I hope I get to see yours soon!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

It was great!

Great job on the art and animation it was all brilliant but one question. Why did she kill the 3 marines that saved her?

Tainted [Trailer] Tainted [Trailer]

Good

Animation and art could use some work but I liked the concept and the voice acting. Looking forward to seeing this when its released. 4/5

Heinous Deed Heinous Deed

Good job salty

It was very horrific ;) and entertaining!

Freelove Freeway Freelove Freeway

Good

I liked it. I love your bg's but character design could use some work it just seemed a bit sloppy but all in all good 4/5 looking forward to see more.

The Runaway Robber The Runaway Robber

lol

Did you do this because I liked the original? :)